Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Good Bye



THE LAST MESSAGE I SEND TO MY BUDDY



Salaams
I hope and wish you're in good health.
Finally you have even removed me from your friends list! :(
I know, i guess i do understand.


For all the hate you have towards me, even for a split second, I never have wished you anything but God's mercy and blessings. For you, your family and your friends, i have nothing but prayers and believe or not, I am not the same person I was, and now I wish you more happiness, joy and bliss, here and hereafter.

Finally I know its time to say 'Good Bye' to my old Buddy :(


But before that I want to
Thank you for your invaluable friendship
Thank you for all the time you have spend being a friend.
Thank you for all the efforts you have made to keep me happy while you were a friend.
Thank you for the messages you sent me and for the time you spend reading mine.
Thank you for listening to me while I had no one else to share with.
Thank you for sharing memories of your life at least for few years.
Thank you for all the good memories you have given me as a friend.
Thank you for all the advices you gave me friendly.
Thank you for allowing me to help you even in few matters.
Thank you for allowing me to be a better human being.
Thank you for talking to me at least for few hrs on the phone.
Thank you for forgiving me even when my actions were unforgivable.
Thank you for only shunning me when I deserved even worse.
You proved to be an important friend I had in my life.


And sorry for not understanding you, your feelings, even after knowing you better then many of your friends until it was too late.


Please do not forget that your determination is your strength, you can defeat/come-across anything that comes on your way if you use this strength of yours.


Thank you for everything you did to me.
Thank you, may God bless you, I wish you best of luck for your coming exams.


May Allah's blessing and Mercy be upon you.
Salaams

(you need not reply this)

2 comments:

Kaainaath said...

thatz a lot of thanks...

i hope s/he receive this in well...

salam

Anonymous said...

I inclination not agree on it. I over polite post. Specially the appellation attracted me to study the sound story.